Rotaract Club of KRMMC was incepted under the parent club of Chennai towers, RI District 3230 during the year 2001. It is important that our students have to be with a mindset to rise for the occasion whenever the society is in need of it. We believe in moulding them to face the change and adapt themselves to it. Our club provides the premier leadership development opportunities to its members through various club activities. The Vision of the club is to enhance the Knowledge and skill through a framework of friendship and service.
Socialize – Serve – Save
- Women Entrepreneurship development program along with Dr. Meena Muthiah Study center for entrepreneurship.
- RYLA Camp along with the parent club.
- Celebrations of Religious festivals.
- Staff Birthday Celebrations.
- Volunteers as Scribes for visually challenged students of St. Louis institute for Deaf and Blind.
Key Projects of ROTARACT Club
- Participation in Annual District Conferences.
- Conduct of Community Development programmes – health camps, eye camps, blood donation camps, pulse polio campaign, rain water harvesting, road safety and much more.
- Extension of services at old age homes, orphanages, blind hostels every year during religious festivals.
- Conduct of Fund raising programs for Adyar Cancer Institute and Sahayaka Cancer Institute.
- Participation in various events of ROTARACT like AURA, VIDIYAL, and NAKSHATRA.
- Conduct of Education & Career Expo and cultural programs for the students of Mottukal, Anbukarangal and Nethaji Mercy Home.
- Conduct of Awareness programmes on various social issues such as Child Labour, Environmental awareness (Go Green)
- Participation in MY FLAG MY INDIA-Guinness record event organized by Rotary International.
- Conduct of Golden Hour Care workshop for the World First Aid Day in association with Alert NGO.