The research & Consultancy forum of KRMMC was established in the year 2004 with the primary objective of inculcating research culture among faculty and students. The consultancy forum aims to share the in-house expertise with various institutions, Companies and organizations on various fields.
- To nurture multidisciplinary research in all possible avenue.
- To enhance the research opportunities for staff and students
- To develop and provide necessary support system for sound research environment
- To bring out research projects by faculty and students
- To establish collaborations and tie-ups with industry and other research institutes
- To extend consultancy services to individuals, organizations and institutions by utilizing the internal expertise of the college.
The departments conduct various seminars, conferences, workshops and discussion forums along with R&C forum of KRMMC. Faculty also participate, present and publish papers in seminars/conferences at National, International level.
Students are encouraged to actively involve in research by doing minor research projects. The R&C forum guides them along with the faculty guide to undertake research in a systematic manner. The students then present the papers in conferences or it is released as a compilation by the R&C wing of KRMMC. The Departments of Mathematics and Statistics, BBA, B.Com Corporate Secretaryship and Computer Science undertake projects of Social Importance and Industry Based.
Faculty development programmes are organized periodically by the R&C in association with IQAC and other departments and outside partnerships. The forum also helps the faculty to find out subject relevant FDPs/Conferences/Workshops organized by other institutes and organizations to update their research knowledge. The forum conducts workshop on UGC NET &SET every year.
The R&C forum encourages the faculty members to bring out research and academic publications. The forum also brings out an in-house research journal named “The Research” – a compilation of research papers by the faculty of the college.