The college has a very effective Placement Cell that has been catering to the needs of students by enabling them to get placed in reputed organizations and providing updated information on career opportunities.
Some of the functions of the cell are:
- Enabling Students to get placed in top-notch organizations through campus recruitment.
- Extending information to students on job opportunities and helping them to get placed through off- campus interviews
- Organizing Pre Placement Training Programmes to improve the employability skills of the students.
- Focusing on overall grooming and personality development of the students.
- Conducting career development seminars to create awareness about the importance of higher studies from diploma to professional courses in India and Abroad.
- Helping students to get part time jobs and arranging for Internship programmes while pursuing their career.
- Extending information on emerging professional trends, events, job profiles, career opportunities in different fields of study.
- Facilitating the recruitment procedure.
- Creating linkages with Industries and Institutions
- Organising Job Fair in association with Industry
- Industry Institute Partnership Programme
- Excellent Placement Record
- Seminar On Corporate Expectations
- Training Programme On Employability Skills
- Personality Development Programme
- Corporate Week Celebration
- Awareness Programme On Job Opportunities In Banking Sectors
- Financial Education Workshop On Financial Planning
- Placement Officers And HR Professionals Meet
- Campus To Corporate Pre-Placement Training Programme
- Parents Institute Industry Interface
- Career Alumni Mentor Programme
- MOU With Corporates
- Panel Discussion
LIST OF COMPANIES FOR CAMPUS RECRUITMENT
AIM : The objective of the Programme is to empower the college students with tools for improving their personal and professional abilities which can enable them to get into Corporate World with adequate employability skills.
- Transition from College to Corporate world
- Perceptions v/s Real Corporate life
- SWOT Analysis
- Goal setting and Career Planning
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building
- Business Etiquette
- Professional Grooming
- Resume Writing and Digital Resume
- Interview Techniques
- Group Discussion
- Conversational and Verbal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Aptitude Test
- Business and Managerial skills
- Assessment and Development