IQAC was installed during the year 2006 to check the quality of academic excellence and services provided at all levels. It has been acting as a facilitating agent among all stake holders focusing on the goals of enhancing and sustaining quality.
What we do:
- Prepare SSR & AQAR Reports
- Frame committee to check the quality of services and counter check records
- Monitoring the teaching and learning methods
- Form quality bench mark for various academic and extracurricular activities and evolve methods to achieve it.
- Conduct student feedback mechanism, analyze and provide the recommended.
- Organise workshop/seminars on quality management in teaching and other stakeholders of higher education.