“The library is the backbone of a college or university’s academic environment” says Kelly Alice Robinson.
We believe that each user of the Library is unique and important. The Library of KRMMC offers an extensive range of resources and services to support teaching and learning. It serves both as a reference and a lending library. Its primary function is to support the education and continuing professional development of students as well as faculty members. The Library aspires to provide the best possible exposure, comfortable and secure place for study, research, reflection and interaction.
- Total Area of the Library : 2500 Sq. ft.
- Total seating capacity : 100
- Working Hours
- Working Hours : 8.15 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- Books : 8020
- Journals : 37
- Magazines : 22
- Newspapers : 10
- Annual reports.
- Department Magazines.
- Environmental projects.
- Final year students project reports.
- Copy of Ph.D thesis of the faculty guided by the Principal also available.