CFE promotes entrepreneurial eco-system inside the campus by providing necessary training and guidance to the budding student entrepreneurs. The centre strongly believes that turning job seekers into job creators is a significant effort towards national development. The Centre is associated with National Entrepreneurship Network and Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Anna University and other centres stimulates entrepreneurial skills.
Functions of the Centre
- To Conduct Entrepreneurship Awareness camps
- To Conduct Vocation Training Courses
- To Organise Specialised training courses
- To Impart Training on Entrepreneurial Skills to the students
- To help students with business ideas with needed resources.
Archis – The ED Cell of the college Centre aims to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship by inculcating entrepreneurial mindset among students in campus and motivate them to become job creators by providing required training and support. It has both students and staff as its members. All the activities of the ED Cell are conducted under the banner of Archis.
The centre caters to both research and activity unit – the research unit of the centre focuses to arrange seminars, conferences and publications based on entrepreneurship at various levels. The activity unit concentrates on the following which involves students and faculty in large number:
- Organising Competitions
- Organising Bazaar
- E week Celebrations
- Organising Entrepreneurial Games
- Providing Training to underprivileged women & School children
- Participation in workshops by students & faculty
- Offer Entrepreneurship Training courses
- Motivate students to prepare business plans and participate in workshops & Competitions