About the Department
The department of Electronics and Communication Science is one of the departments started during the year 1996.
ELECTROSOC, the association of the department caters to develop the individual talent of the students, provides platform to nurture the organizing skills, participation in various competitions like paper presentations, project expo, quiz and so on.
QUEST the department magazine is released every year which portrays the various talents and abilities of the students in the department.
Highlights of the department
• .Well equipped spacious laboratory
• Produced University Ranks
• Organises guest lectures, seminars, workshops, conferences and also industrial visits
• Student projects and internships as a part of the curriculum in the field of electronics
• MOU with electronics industries for training and internships
• As an ISR initiative, the department conducts MOCK test in physics for 12th class children in the month of December. Conducts workshops for the school children to create an interest in Science
Name of the Faculty with Qualification
Area of Expertise
1. Mrs. R.Selvi B.E., MBA
2. Mr. K. Sudhakar M.Sc., M.E
Head and Assistant Professor
3. Mrs. P. Shoba M.Sc., M.Phil., M.E
4.Mrs. Vanathi M.Sc., M.Phil.,
5.Mrs. S. Sumathy M.Sc., M.Phil.,