About the Department
The Department of Business Administration was started during the year 2001 with a vision of 7E’s to build business engineers. Since its inception it caters to the needs of the students in various aspects which make them suitable for the business world and global market in general.
The learning scenario and teacher learner relationship is very unique where knowledge is transformed into innovative ideas and executed in a simple and lucid style of teaching methodology.
It has been a pioneer in creatively thinking new areas of programs and activities for the students for the better understanding of the course.
BENEVOLENT AUTOCRAT, the Association of the deparmtent organises various programs and innovative activities at intra, inter department and inter college level. The department conducts Twisters- Intercollegiate bazaar, Sparkles – inter department fest, CHETNA- intercollegiate fests. INSIGHT, the student magazine is released every year.
Highlights of the department
• Organizing various courses under the auspicious of Centre for Professional Development
• innovative teaching methodology
• learner oriented technology – ICT learning
• General and business projects
• Experiential learning – Statistical survey and report
• Pioneer in faculty development programs at regional, state level and international level
• Production Unit – Chettinad Talkies
Name of the Faculty
Area of Expertise
1. Dr. P.T. VIJAYSHREE
M.A., Ph.D., MBA, SET
Principal & Senior Head
2. Dr. R. SANGEETHA
Head and Assistant Professor
3. Mrs. Y.M. SHINEY RAJ
4. Mrs. K.A.A. ATHIYA BEEVI
Marketing / HRM
5. Mrs. M.DEEPA
6. Mrs. D. JULIET SANGEETHA
International and Business Economics